- Dismantling of Displays. Exhibit space will be accessible to exhibitors for setting up displays starting at 8:00 a.m., and are to be ready for display by 10:00a.m. Packing and removal may begin at the close of the show and must be removed by 5:00 p.m. or else exhibits will be placed in storage at the owner’s risk and expense. Dismantling may not begin prior to Shows conclusion at 2 p.m.
- Door Prizes: Each Vendor is required to supply a prize to be given away as a door prize to the brides. It is also required that each Vendor have a “Show Special”. Door prizes should be indicated on your form so that they may be included in the advertising.
- Location of Tables: Table location will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis, but wherever possible, space will be allotted according to client’s choice, as agreed upon by show management. Space assigned to an exhibitor may be changed by the show management to affect a balance against congestion, to avoid confusion in company names, to solve competitive conditions, or similar reasons. An exhibitor may not share or sublet space without permission of the show management. Management strictly makes all decisions about floor plans and table location with the client. Only management is permitted to discuss floor plans and other arrangements with The Fez.
- General Regulations: Loud speaking sound displays are not permitted, and the show management reserves the right to refuse any exhibit which does not in their judgment, conform to the general tenor of the show. All exhibits, back walls, and decorations will be limited to 8’ in height except actual equipment which in normal operation exceeds this height. Permission to exhibit equipment with abnormal heights must be obtained from the show management.
No soliciting for business shall be permitted in aisles or at other exhibitor’s tables. Samples, catalogs, pamphlets, publications may only be distributed by exhibitors strictly within the confines of their own tables. No exhibitor will be permitted to conduct any extreme promotional stunts without first obtaining permission from the show management.
Special sound usage must be cleared with management prior to the show, as to not interfere with other vendors. Exhibitors and photographers may not disrupt visitor traffic by clearing tables or aisle for photography during the regular show hours.
Unethical conduct or infraction of rules on the part of the exhibitor or his representatives or both will subject the exhibitor or his representatives to dismissal from the exhibit area, in which event it is agreed that no refund shall be made and further the organizers of the event will not be liable for any damages to expenses incurred as a result of said dismissal.
The serving of alcoholic beverages and/or foods by exhibitors in any part of the show premises is permitted, but you must obtain written permission in advance, and advise the show management of all and any item(s) that you will include at your booth.
Materials client is providing for the brides should be kept at your booth for distribution. Immediate notification of any special door prize is necessary so that it may be included in the publicity.
It is fully agreed that the list of attendees that will be supplied by the show’s promoter is to be used for the sole purpose of promoting the contracted exhibitors business, and in no way is to be transferred, shared, or sold for the benefit of anyone not participating as an exhibitor of the contracted show at hand.
Exhibitors are required to keep an attendant at their tables during all open hours. No exhibit may be dismantled before the specified time, nor may any part of the exhibit or equipment be removed, once it has been set up, except with the permission of the show management.
- Damages: Exhibitors, or their agents, should not cause any damage to the walls or floors or ceiling of the show premises, or the equipment of the show premises. When such damage occurs, the Exhibitor is liable to The Fez Banquet & Wedding Center for damages. FFS, INC. and or The Fez Banquet & Wedding Center does not assume any responsibility for damage to exhibitor’s property, lost shipments either coming in or going out, or for moving costs. Any damage due to inadequately packed property is exhibitor’s own responsibility Exhibitors should carry insurance against these risks.
- Cancellation or Default In the event of cancellation by the client thirty days prior to the show, after paying for the show, client understands that this fee will not be refunded, but will be credited to the next show. If the cancellation occurs less than thirty days before the show, no credit or refunds will be made. If some unforeseen natural crisis occurs, so that the show doesn’t occur on the above date; show will be rescheduled and funds transferred for that show date. If the exhibitor fails to occupy space contracted for the show, organizers are entitled to the full amount of the space rental. If table space is not occupied by this vendor, the show management will have the right to use such space as it sees fit to eliminate blank spaces in the show. In the event that the show is not held for reasons beyond the control of management, management will return to the exhibitor all monies paid for space rental, less the exhibitor’s pro rata share of the organizers out-of-pocket expenditures incurred for the production of the show. In the event that the show is not held for any other reason, all monies previously paid by the exhibitor will be refunded. In either of the aforementioned events, the exhibitor does hereby waive any claim of damage, compensation or refund of money paid to the show organizers, except to the extent of such reimbursement.
- Miscellaneous: Each exhibitor must name at least one person to be its representative in connection with installation, operation and removal of exhibit. All exhibitors and their assistants are to register with show management upon their arrival at the show premises. Any and all matters or questions not specifically covered by the proceeding rules and regulations shall be subject to the sole discretion of show management.
- Risk of Loss: Neither the owner of the show premises, nor any of its employees nor representative, can be responsible for any injury, loss or damage to the exhibitor, the exhibitor’s employees or property, however caused. In addition the exhibitor must assume responsibility for damages to the show premises and property and indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the show premises for all liability that might ensue from any cause, whatsoever, including accidents or injuries to exhibitors, their agents or employees. The exhibitor must also assume responsibility for any accident, injury or property damage to any person viewing his exhibit which such accidents, injury or property damage is caused by the negligence of the exhibitor, his agents or employees. “The Bridal Experience” and all its employees shall be held harmless from all claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, with respect to any liability, which is asserted against Bridal Show Spectacular or The Fez or its employees arising from any claim. Likewise, client agrees to hold “The Bridal Experience” and The Fez, its employees harmless from any loss or injury that may arise at the show. Client agrees to the show rules and regulations listed in this agreement and signs below for acceptance of contract and participation. All remittances are made payable to “The Bridal Experience”.
- Returned Checks: Any checks issued to us that are returned by the Bank for any reason, will be subjected to a $25.00 fee, and the possibility of recovery fees and other legal expenses.
The undersigned client wishes to participate, having exhibit space at the event, and by signing below agrees to comply with all rules and regulations as outlined in governing the show, and is subject to final approval and acceptance by show management.